Matthew started baseball practice a few weeks ago, but he has YET to have a nice day for practice. It is painful to try to hit a baseball when it’s 30 degrees and you have to wear a coat, hat and gloves! Regardless of the weather, he is super excited about playing on a baseball team for the first time.
Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- It’s so … copacetic
- A moment that was bigger than us
- The mixed-up seasons of life
- What I loved in October
- Getting ready to start the next chapter
- What I loved in September
- Under His wings you will find refuge
- Reminders are everywhere… on Grown and Flown
- Embracing the future
- There’s a chipmunk in my toilet on Scary Mommy