Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- Three kittens under the car… and other tales from the farm
- Because creativity takes courage
- Life in the Middle, Episode 11
- What I loved in June
- Fairy photo shoot
- My gorilla baby is one
- Walking straight through it
- Everything you need to know for your summer photo shoot
- Learning to “recover my life”
- On being known
audio books autoimmune birthdays brave bullet journal Capable Dad CapableDad celiac disease chasing the moon Christmas creative projects enneagram family traditions film film fest gluten free going to college gorilla giving birth habits holidays home decor ice rink intentional let's go somewhere life in the middle making movies monthly my journey with food oh so organized on being mom on the farm photography prairie life Pure Michigan putting the COOL in homesChOOL school choices seasons shooting photos again silhouette Smoky Mountains the beginning of us the new me the shoulder is an amazing thing whole 30 word of the year