Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- Life in the Middle, the laughing gas edition
- On expectations and foggy days
- What I loved in March
- A one percent change that makes a big difference
- Male vs. female process of choosing an outfit
- Endings and beginnings
- Trusting God in the hard moments
- That time love won
- Why I’m looking forward to Ash Wednesday
- What I loved in February
audio books autoimmune birthdays brave bullet journal Capable Dad CapableDad celiac disease chasing the moon Christmas church creative projects creativity family traditions film film fest gluten free habits home decor ice rink intentional let's go somewhere life in the middle living intentionally making movies monthly my journey with food new house oh so organized on being mom paleo photography prairie life Pure Michigan putting the COOL in homesChOOL school choices seasons shooting photos again silhouette Smoky Mountains the beginning of us the new me the shoulder is an amazing thing whole 30 word of the year