This Paleo cherry cobler is a great dessert that is gluten free, grain free, and takes only a few minutes to make. Use cherries or your favorite berries!
1. Preheat oven to 375. Swirl 1 tbs coconut oil in an 8-inch baking dish.
2. Add frozen cherries to the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar.
3. In a bowl, combine almond flour, maple syrup, 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil. Use a fork to mis together.
4. Crumble topping over the berries.
5. Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes or until topping is golden and berries are bubbly.