I enrolled the three big kids in ice skating lessons, and today was their first lesson. They were all a little nervous at first. But by the end of the lesson, they were begging to go back for more.
Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- Five reasons I love Bible journaling
- A lesson from the dandelions
- Another amazing day, Day 27
- Consider the heavens, Day 26
- Our new routine, Day 25
- Singing the same song, Day 24
- Being lonely vs. being alone, Day 23
- Gymnasts at sunset, Day 22
- Assuming the best during social distancing, Day 21
- Fresh air, Day 20