I’m taking one photo a week of the four kids standing in front of the same tree. This was our coldest photo yet! It was 18 degrees at 1:30 p.m. We are expecting a high of 20 today.
Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- My May art journal
- Five reasons I love Bible journaling
- A lesson from the dandelions
- Another amazing day, Day 27
- Consider the heavens, Day 26
- Our new routine, Day 25
- Singing the same song, Day 24
- Being lonely vs. being alone, Day 23
- Gymnasts at sunset, Day 22
- Assuming the best during social distancing, Day 21