We got an American Girl catalog in the mail today, and Jayda thought she would take a look. I thought it was hilarious to see her sitting on the steps reading it like it’s her own little newspaper.
Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- A storm is coming, Day 17
- Thirty more days, Day 16
- Are we taking this seriously? Day 15
- Two weeks down, Day 14
- You don’t have to keep doing all the things, Day 13
- Dogs in the fog, Day 12
- Pure joy from a distance, Day 11
- Practicing gratitude on a snowy start to spring break: Day 10
- Art journaling for mental health, Day Nine
- “All the hours are the same!” Day Eight