Jayda is a BIG fan of the warmer weather. Her favorite activity is to be pulled around in the wagon. And believe me… she knows how to get what she wants! She is both vocal AND cute — a combination that no one can refuse!
Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- A storm is coming, Day 17
- Thirty more days, Day 16
- Are we taking this seriously? Day 15
- Two weeks down, Day 14
- You don’t have to keep doing all the things, Day 13
- Dogs in the fog, Day 12
- Pure joy from a distance, Day 11
- Practicing gratitude on a snowy start to spring break: Day 10
- Art journaling for mental health, Day Nine
- “All the hours are the same!” Day Eight