We got an American Girl catalog in the mail today, and Jayda thought she would take a look. I thought it was hilarious to see her sitting on the steps reading it like it’s her own little newspaper.
Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- Getting ready to start the next chapter
- What I loved in September
- Under His wings you will find refuge
- Reminders are everywhere… on Grown and Flown
- Embracing the future
- There’s a chipmunk in my toilet on Scary Mommy
- Acrylic paint pour with textured design
- Create a caramel apple bar
- What I loved in August
- Sunset photography ideas for homecoming or prom