We got an American Girl catalog in the mail today, and Jayda thought she would take a look. I thought it was hilarious to see her sitting on the steps reading it like it’s her own little newspaper.
Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- Reflecting on 2020 in my art journal
- My word for 2021: Wholehearted
- Finding freedom in a locked-down world
- My favorite photos from 2020
- The hands of Christmas past
- Getting creative in the kitchen
- Emotional Support Dog goes to college
- Seeing what’s right in front of me
- Breaking through the barrier
- Five tips that have helped my hand lettering