The time changed on Sunday, and it is finally starting to feel like spring! We could not be happier! All of the kids have loved hanging out on the patio drawing with chalk, but especially this little one who is enjoying this artform for the first time!
Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- Getting ready to start the next chapter
- What I loved in September
- Under His wings you will find refuge
- Reminders are everywhere… on Grown and Flown
- Embracing the future
- There’s a chipmunk in my toilet on Scary Mommy
- Acrylic paint pour with textured design
- Create a caramel apple bar
- What I loved in August
- Sunset photography ideas for homecoming or prom