I knew the first day of school was going to be very rushed, so I took the kids to St. James Farm for a photo shoot in their uniforms. Jayda was being a little stinker, as you can tell in the photos! The time is getting close now… And have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE school uniforms?!
Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- Reflecting on 2020 in my art journal
- My word for 2021: Wholehearted
- Finding freedom in a locked-down world
- My favorite photos from 2020
- The hands of Christmas past
- Getting creative in the kitchen
- Emotional Support Dog goes to college
- Seeing what’s right in front of me
- Breaking through the barrier
- Five tips that have helped my hand lettering