Hey, friends! I’m writing this week over at Grown and Flown. And of all things… about my kid’s dirty socks! It’s amazing how much your perspective changes when you are missing your kid at college. Let me know if anyone can relate!
Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- A moment that was bigger than us
- The mixed-up seasons of life
- What I loved in October
- Getting ready to start the next chapter
- What I loved in September
- Under His wings you will find refuge
- Reminders are everywhere… on Grown and Flown
- Embracing the future
- There’s a chipmunk in my toilet on Scary Mommy
- Acrylic paint pour with textured design