I’m taking one photo a week of the four kids standing in front of the same tree. This was our coldest photo yet! It was 18 degrees at 1:30 p.m. We are expecting a high of 20 today.
Wife. Mom. Storyteller. Photographer. Crafter.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a space where I share my life through words, photos and projects. I’m so thankful that you’re here.
- A moment that was bigger than us
- The mixed-up seasons of life
- What I loved in October
- Getting ready to start the next chapter
- What I loved in September
- Under His wings you will find refuge
- Reminders are everywhere… on Grown and Flown
- Embracing the future
- There’s a chipmunk in my toilet on Scary Mommy
- Acrylic paint pour with textured design